April 1, 2008

Welcome!!

Hello! Welcome! I've spent the last year finding new recipes, and experimenting with old recipes ones in hopes of finding foods to eat that are both yummy and wheat, dairy, soy and nut free. It's been tough and there have definitely been some disastrous outcomes (just ask my husband, who has had the unfortunate/fortunate job of taste testing everything!). I've decided to start a blog sharing my recipes, as well as my experience with changing my diet to improve my health. I've had lots of people ask me for my recipes and lots of people ask me about my health, since I found out that the above mentioned foods were making me feel sick allllll the time!! It's my hope that some of the info I put on this blog will not only help my friends and family, but anyone trying to adjust to a life with food sensitivities and limited food choices. It's become a passion for me to find foods that taste yummy but are "Cari friendly" because, really, you shouldn't have to miss out on great taste, just because you can't eat a certain food! I love food waaaay too much to let something as little as that stop me from enjoying a good meal or a tasty dessert! So, stay tuned!

2 comments:

Carol Snyder said...

Hey Cari Anna:

This is an awesome idea that will help so much. You are so bright, very organized and full of really good ideas. I am impressed.

CS

George said...

Ditto that Cari. Great idea!
Geo